Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Cousins
I was thinking the past few weeks about how I wished I had pictures of our nephews with our sons like I have with my sister's kids. I copied some recent pictures from Elizabeth's blog http://thejolliffs.blogspot.com/ . These little guys are so cute and always cracking us up! We miss them dearly, but are thankful we can keep up with them through their blog and Skype.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- March (3)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- December (5)
- November (5)
- July (1)
- June (1)
- April (2)
- March (4)
- February (11)
- January (4)
- December (6)
- November (5)
- October (2)
- September (8)
- August (4)
- July (9)
- June (14)
- May (5)
- April (4)
- March (3)
- January (4)
- December (10)
- November (2)
- October (3)
- July (4)
- June (3)
- May (5)
- April (3)
- March (4)
- February (2)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (1)
- October (1)
- September (1)
- August (3)
- July (3)
- June (5)
- May (2)
- April (5)
- March (7)
- February (4)
- December (7)
- November (2)
- October (7)
- September (3)
- August (4)
- July (7)
- June (7)
- May (8)
- April (6)
- March (10)
- February (10)
- January (8)
- December (4)







3 comments:
I wish that too!! Photoshoping them together just isn't the same:)
Thanks!
Sure do love those Jolliff boys!!!!
Post a Comment